FREQUENtlY ASKED QUESTIONS
Need some help with your order or got a burning question that you need answered straight away? Just click on one of the sections below to find the answer.
CAN ANYONE USE VUSE?
Can I cancel my order?
How long will it take for my order to get delivered?
Can I track my order? How?
What do I do if my package hasn't been delivered?
Can I make a change to an existing order I've made?
How should I carry my device on passenger airplanes?
The European Aviation Safety Agency’s (EASA) guidelines direct passengers who are packing their (VUSE) device in checked luggage to ensure their device is “completely switched off and effectively protected from accidental activation”. Passengers must also ensure their devices aren’t in the same bag as flammable materials, including perfumes. However, the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has banned the transportation of vaping devices in checked luggage altogether and 191 countries use ICAO guidelines to make their flight laws. To stay on the right side of both regulations, you should carry your device in your hand luggage, ensure it is completely switched off (and packed in a way that will prevent it from accidentally switching on), and not in the same bag as any flammable items. You should also remember that your flavour eLiquid pods count as liquids when you are passing through airport security.
Where can I find a Vuse service center?
How many puffs can I get on full charge?
When fully charged, your VUSE will last for about 190 puffs - although this may vary slightly based on consumption.
Is age verification required to purchase a VUSE device?
We follow all local rules and regulations, so you need to be above the age of 18 to buy the VUSE ePod 2.
How many VUSE pods do you get in a refill pack?
Our packs come in two sizes: 2 Pods per pack and 1 pod per pack which is only available as part of a bundle on vuse.com
How long does the Vuse pod last?
Puffs may vary depending on consumption, however you should be able to enjoy approximately 275 puffs.
When is it time to change the Vuse eLiquid pod?
Are my Vuse Go flavours the same I find on my Vuse ePod?
What is the dimension of my Vuse Go?
How many puffs will I get from my Vuse Go?
Why is there no vapour coming from my Vuse Go?
- Your Vuse Go disposable vape may have run out of charge. You may responsibly dispose of it.
- Dirt might be blocking the mouthpiece. Clean it with a dry cloth.
How do I look after my Vuse Go?
- Store your Vuse Go between 0-35°C
- Do not drag, crush, pierce, incinerate or immerse the device in water, keep Vuse product dry
- Never leave in direct sunlight or near heat sources
- Do not use around flammable liquids or gases
How do I clean my Vuse Go?
Where can I find the traceability codes on the Vuse Go?
Do I need to charge my Vuse Go? Can I recharge by Vuse Go?
Why has my Vuse Go stopped working?
What are the product specifications of the Vuse Go?
Does my Vuse Go eLiquid contain nicotine salts?
What is the difference between the Vuse ePod and Vuse ePod 2 vape pens?
What is vape?
Vape meaning: When vaping, you're inhaling a vapour aerosol as opposed to smoke in a conventional cigarette. Vapour is vapourised liquid (eLiquid) - which means eLiquid turns into aerosol by a heating element in the vaping device, called an atomiser.
Does the Vuse device come charged?
The device will be semi-charged, however we recommend charging it for just 60 minutes prior to use.
Any post-purchase care I need to know of?
How do I charge my device?
1. Place the vape pen into the magnetic USB charging cable supplied with your Vuse ePod 2.
2. Connect the other end of the USB charging cable to the USB port of a computer.
3. When charging, the white LED on the Vuse ePod 2 vape pen will flash white. When the LED disappears, the Vuse ePod 2 vape pen is fully charged. Disconnect the magnetic USB charging cable.
4. Your Vuse ePod 2 vape pen should fully charge in about 60 minutes.
5. To avoid the risk of fire, injury and/or damage to your Vuse ePod 2 vape pen or other property, only charge your Vuse ePod 2 vape pen with the equipment provided with your Vuse ePod 2 or with compatible Vuse charging accessories.
6. Never leave your Vuse ePod 2 vape pen unattended during charging.
7. Rating input of magnetic USB charging cable: 5VDC, 1.5A.
8. The Vuse ePod 2 vape pen should only be connected to a safety extra-low voltage (SELV) circuit rated at 5VDC, 0.75A. Using an AC adaptor with a current output lower than this will make charging take longer.
When do I know it's time to charge my device?
When the white LED flashes 10 times, it is time to charge your Vuse ePod 2 vape pen. Your Vuse ePod 2 vape pen battery may run out before your Vuse e Liquid pod is finished, so don't automatically discard the pod when charging your vape pen.
How do I dispose of a Vuse device?
eLiquid Pods and Devices are recyclable. You may dispose them in the designated recycle bins on through our Vuse recycling program.
Where are the Vuse eLiquid Pods made?
The Vuse ePod eliquids are made in the USA & assembled in China.
How do I know if my device is on or off?
Vuse ePod 2 vape pen is activated by puffing. When the Vuse ePod 2 vape pen is activated, the white LED will appear. When your puff ends, the white LED will gradually disappear.
Can I charge my device overnight?
Although the Vuse ePod 2 has been designed with specific safety features, we advise against leaving it to charge whilst unattended or overnight. The device will fully charge in just 80 minutes.
Is the eLiquid pod VG or PG based?
The Vuse ePod 2 eLiquid pods contains both.
How much nicotine is in a Vuse eLiquid pod?
Each Vuse ePod eLiquid pods contains 1.9ml eLiquid, and the total nicotine content depends on the nicotine strength. For example 18mg/ml gives a total of 34.2mg of nicotine while 6mg gives a total of 11.4mg of nicotine.
When is it time to change the Vuse eLiquid pod?
Return and warranty
Does Vuse have a warranty?
What is not covered by the warranty?
How do I make a warranty claim?
What do I do if I received my order damaged?
If your order arrives damaged in any way then please contact Vuse Care team on 800VUSE (8873) or via email to email@example.com within 7 days from date of delivery. We reserve the right to inspect the product and determine whether or not we consider the item to be damaged. If we find that it is, you will receive a full refund or replacement.